WANTED GEN 2 1300 BUSA

Power House problems, Ask here.

WANTED GEN 2 1300 BUSA

Postby Rosstrigwell » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:42 pm

i am located in perth and looking for a gen 2 busa please email ross at ross.trigwell@iinet.net.au if u have some thing. cheers
Rosstrigwell
Registered Member

Re: WANTED GEN 2 1300 BUSA

Postby DeRat » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

I recently grabbed a Gen II Busa from these guys & their Service & Pricing was fantastic indeed, Highly recommend them to anyone...

Paul @ MC PLus Email Address: amanda@mcplus.com.au
“Face it, Love me or hate me, I'm going to give you a damn good show and drive the wheels off it.”
DeRat
Taipan

Postby Tony » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

What price did they charge you Derat?
"There can't be a practical reason for believing in what isn't true" – Sir Bertrand Russell.
Tony
Administrator

Postby DeRat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 pm

I got The complete Motor with 8,000 Km's on it, Inc everything I needed, That is wiring hareness, ECU, fuse blocks, all Sensors, Fuel Pump, Throttle bodies, Oil cooler, Radiators & Fans, Headers, Exhaust, ETC.....in other words everything to bolt into the buggy & make it turn key, Landed in Brisbane for $5K...

They crated it, & the boys I collected from loaded straight onto my Trailer with a fork lift, they could not have made it easier.

I couldn't get one out of the States for that money In January......

You can get Motors off Ebay USA, But beware, almost like a Long Motor senario... they strip them down ( or part the out as they call it), so you need to know what you need or ensure you buy a complete motor, or know what separate Parts you'll need. Some wil sell them without Throttle bodies, or engine covers, etc....

In our experience, Freight is usually around the $700 mark from the states into Brisbane, and allow 2 weeks to go thru customs etc.
“Face it, Love me or hate me, I'm going to give you a damn good show and drive the wheels off it.”
DeRat
Taipan

Return to Motors